1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sauté onion in oil until it is soft in a large fry pan that is also oven safe. Add additional low starch vegetables (not including spinach) and cook until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook till just wilted.
3. Meanwhile, beat together the eggs and add the coconut milk if you are using that... and pour into the vegetables. Add salt, pepper, herbs and spices.
4. Cook undisturbed on the stovetop over low heat until the eggs are set, for about 5 minutes. Add optional goat cheese.
5. Move pan into the preheated oven and cook till the eggs are cooked through in the middle.
This recipe is a favorite of “The Suppers Programs.”