2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
3/4 cup water
20 drops stevia- more to taste
1 TBS grated fresh orange zest
1 TBS grated fresh ginger root - OPTIONAL
1. Combine the cranberries, raspberries, water and stevia in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until all of the cranberries pop and the mixture has thickened slightly, about 6-8 minutes.
3. Remove the heat and stir in the zest.
4. Cool completely and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
5. Can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Adapted from From the Virgin Diet Cookbook © 2013 JJ Virgin & Associates, Inc.