1 bunch broccoli rabe 2 tablespoons olive oil2 cloves garlic, choppedPinch of sea salt2 tablespoons water
- Wash broccoli rabe and cut stems into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Warm oil in pan and add garlic, sautéing for a few minutes.
- Add broccoli rabe and sea salt, then sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add water, cover and steam for about 2 minutes.
- Check for desired tenderness.
- If needed, add a bit more water and allow steaming for a few more minutes.
Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese. For and extra kick add chili flakes